powertoolracing; What the *?
A video shows more than thousand words
Subsribe on facebook and we'll keep up to date, share and sign up fot the event!
Date & location
4th of february 2017 15:00 - 19:00
The cost per team will be about 10 euro's, we will need this for building the track etc. When the subscription opens ther will also be a payment option.
- Powertoolracing is for fun, don’t be too serious!
- The track is consists of a wooden floor with two side beams. Track width is 305mm.
- The length of the track is 20 meters.
- Before the challenge, all creations will be checked for safety.
- The organisation will always be able to disapprove unsafe racers.
- provide your tool with power. Releasing this knob will disempower the.racer.
- A race is started after the start sign and finishes when the first racer reaches the finish, unless both racers are incapable of finishing and the race is stopped by the organisation.
- Starting before the start sign is false.
- There is a maximum of two power tools per creation.
- Racers have a maximum length of 1 meter.
- It is not allowed to touch the racer of the track during the race.
- Caution!: at all times, be aware of the safety of oneself and that of others.
- Participating or attending are at own risk.
You can subscribe your team below, when it is not working you order your tickets here